Thursday, December 5, 2013

welcome to simply blush


thank you so much for stopping in… today is an exciting day {with even more fantastic news possibly on the way~ that i can't even wait to share- so excited} but i have decided to start a correlating blog to my original one, simply love, to share what i love & what inspires me regarding healthy living, skincare, beauty products, fashion, etc. one of my biggest goals this year and into next year is to live the healthiest life possible. i still plan to post all things that inspire me daily on simply love, but have decided to devote simply blush to just these topics. i hope you will follow me on this journey… xo 

i am hoping you will check in often- preferably with a warm cup of coffee <3 

as i share what i love regarding healthy living and beauty. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your new blog m'dear! SO exciting! Girrrrrl you are one busy lady. :)

    ReplyDelete