Tuesday, January 7, 2014

another success story with r + f

How cool is this story!

As a mom of 2 young kids with one playing t-ball, a teacher in the transition of switching schools, wife of a HVAC journeyman and rancher during the busiest time of year for air conditioning and hayfield (summer) and a Sunday school teacher directing VBS . . . I couldn’t add anything else to my plate. So, I joined Rodan + Fields as a Consultant, just to get a greater savings on the Reverse Regimen. I had no time, am not a salesperson, didn't know many people and my sister already talked to the people I do know. So I was content with a discount.

I told my best friend what I was doing. And a few hours later she called me, "I'm going to sign up under you!" I immediately knew R+F was much bigger than a 25% discount! I started doing exactly what the Top Earners do . . . sharing about the products and company to people I knew, right along with all my busy schedule! 60 days later, I earned a free iPad and my paychecks were the same as my checks from teaching the previous year!

A 4 figure check is nice. But my mom and sister were right all along . . . Dream BIG! Dreams I never even considered before are now my reality. Instead of wishing I could help others, I now have the means to do so! Next school year, I have the option to stay home with my toddler for a couple of years before she starts pre-K.

It's funny . . . I didn’t think I had time for R+F but the opposite happened! I have MORE time to focus on the important things, because I'm not pressured to take on extra duties and jobs to contribute more to our finances.

For some it's the money, some it's living a dream, some it's feeling a sense of worth . . . whatever the case may be R+F is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, that has paved the way for many. And we're just getting started!"

~ Jaclyn Ward

I would love to be reading YOUR story! Let's talk about YOU joining my team. Why not you . . . Why not now? It's a no-brainer with nothing to lose. And so MUCH to Gain!


… such a great company! please let me know if you are interested in joining us!!

2014 is going to be a great year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment