Saturday, January 4, 2014

what if one choice - changed your life.

A Consultant Story:
As you are reflecting back on 2013 and setting your resolutions for 2014, consider taking a chance and starting your own business that could change your life, like it did ours.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that partnering with the doctors that created Proactiv, could have so drastically changed our lives. 2013 was my second year in business, and while most 'start ups' are still trying to make a profit and recoup their initial investment, in my second year with this company I was able to earn a free Lexus, achieve a 7th and then 8th promotion, earn an all expense paid trip to Hawaii, more than double my 10 year corporate salary, build our dream home, give birth to our sweet daughter, spend every day with my son, welcome over 700 entrepreneurs like myself to my team and then help them start their businesses to get closer to fulfilling their dreams... and I did this all on MY terms.



If you have ever seen my posts and wondered if this could be something for you, I would love to tell you more about this incredible opportunity. I cannot wait to see what 2014 looks like, and would love to be able to show you how your year could look drastically different too.

Wishing you all the year of your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment