Wednesday, January 1, 2014

rodan + fields- what if?

This makes my heart smile! This is A MUST read! This is what it's all about you all!  
Yes, the money pays the bills . . . but it's sooo much more! 
Thanks for sharing Lauren.

There's really not much that compares to time freedom. I had no idea just 7 short months ago that R+F truly would offer me the life I've been hoping and praying for since becoming a parent. Yes, it takes work. I put in a few hours a day (maybe), all from home . . but the rewards are endless, not to mention the many lives you bless along the way. Feeling grateful today as I near the 1 year mark of the day I lost my job after 10 years of hard work. I plan to never live someone else's dream again. I was simply replaceable even after all of my dedication over such a long period of time. Owning my own business, I call the shots. I work when I choose, I bless others abundantly, whether it's with amazing skin or a life changing business opportunity and I am just overwhelmed with excitement to see what's in store for the years to follow. While, yes, the money is great, living life on my terms is really what it's about . . .
truly the opportunity of a lifetime- just can't say this enough!!
 for more info - please contact me at nellamonaco5@gmail.com … 

you will love the flexibility, business, and products!!!
{and our team is so fun  <3}

the real question for me was 

why not?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment